Here are my top 5 quick study breaks
1. Juggling. A set of three balls are only a few dollars from a cheap shop.
2. Re-energise by taking in some fresh air and vitamin D. Just five minutes will refresh you mind and get the blood circulating around your body.
3. Enjoy a superfood such as blueberries or a banana.
4. Turn on the tunes and listen to a couple of songs to motivate and relax you.
5. Check the mailbox for junk mail and have a flick through some catalogues. A great distraction from study material.
What are your favourite study breaks?